ATTENTION ALL USERS: Due to changes in procedures for resolving trouble issues, effective 1 April 2011,
all issues must be addressed to your supporting unit administrator or Finance.
Issues that cannot be resolved by Finance will be routed to LeaveWeb Support through the AFAOC Helpdesk
or by calling them at DSN 787-3117 or Comm 937-257-3117. Their hours of operation are 0700-1700 Eastern Time
You are accessing a U.S. Government (USG) Information System (IS) that is provided for USG-authorized use only. By using this IS (which includes any device attached to this IS), you consent to the following conditions:
- The USG routinely intercepts and monitors communications on this IS for purposes including, but not limited to, penetration testing, COMSEC monitoring, network operations and defense, personnel misconduct (PM), law enforcement (LE) and counterintelligence (CI) investigations.
- At any time, the USG may inspect and seize data stored on this IS.
- Communications using, or data stored on, this IS are not private, are subject to routine monitoring, interception, and search, and may be disclosed or used for any USG-authorized purpose.
- This IS includes security measures (e.g., authentication and access controls) to protect USG interests--not for your personal benefit or privacy.
- Notwithstanding the above, using this IS does not constitute consent to PM, LE or CI investigative searching or monitoring of the content of privileged communications, or work product, related to personal representation or services by attorneys, psychotherapists, or clergy, and their assistants. Such communications and work product are private and confidential. See User Agreement for details.
Privacy Act Statement:
Authority: 10 U.S.C., Chapter 40; 37 U.S.C., Chapter 9; EO 9397, November 1943
Principal Purposes: To authorize military leave, document the start and stop of such leave; record address and telephone number where you may be contacted in case of emergency during leave; and certify leave days chargeable to you.
Routine Uses: Information may be disclosed to the Department of Justice, and to federal, state, local or foreign law enforcement authorities for investigating or prosecuting a violation or potential violation of law; the American Red Cross for information concerning the needs of the member or dependents and relatives in emergency situations.
Disclosure: Disclosure of SSN is voluntary. However, this system cannot process your leave request without your SSN, since the Air Force identifies members by SSN for pay or leave purposes.